Solo es un sueño: A DIFFERENT LOVE

nrg

sábado, 18 de julio de 2020

A DIFFERENT LOVE

Important dates I forget, I read but I don't usually remember the author's name, or his most accurate phrases, then she arrived, full of wisdom, her hair seemed like a fountain, from which great ideas were born.



It's hard for me to sleep, even if I say goodbye and take my pills, neurotransmitters sometimes fail in this brain, but I never give them rest, and not because I want to, it is because the mind does not know how to behave, and it reappears, there is its image , his brilliance, his magnet memory, giving way to my thinking that not to my regret, it gives me wings to fly.



I am usually fatalistic, I always see more, she quiets me, suggests doubting, I am run over by the supposed plot that was armed against me and denies me with a very different perspective.



I am brute force, the one who thinks in a rough way, she is all feminine, she crushes and questions any attitude, that if it were up to me, I would attest to what my disturbing and catastrophic gray matter vomits, she is sweetness and peace.



And here I am, writing about her, while she may be making sprout from her fingers, what I have to learn tomorrow, I study each letter that I do not understand, it is because I love it and I want to understand it in its entirety.

Madre e hija

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario